|Start Date:||As soon as possible||Contract Type:||30 hours per week, term time only, Permanent|
|Salary:||£21,269 – £27,514 pa FTE (actual salary £14,031 – £19,445 pa)||Closing Date:||9.00 am Wednesday 6h July 2022|
30 hours per week, term Time only plus 5 inset days, Permanent,
Required as soon as possible
A vacancy for a BEFORE AND AFTERSCHOOL MANAGER has arisen due to the retirement of the current post holder.
The role involves: (This list is not exhaustive)
- Ensuring the welfare and safety of children within our care.
- Promote good behaviour
- Work with all staff to ensure and provide care, play opportunities and activities in a homely, nurturing, and safe environment, with regard to the individual development needs of the children.
- To lead and motivate a team of staff to deliver high quality creative play opportunities in a safe and caring environment
- Maintaining working relationships with other site users (particularly the Headteacher, and the site supervisors)
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of the service
- To be responsible for the day-to-day administration and record keeping that includes maintaining records of attendance and providing information returns and other appropriate records as required and maintaining records of staff attendances, checking salary pay claims and managing staff absences and lateness.
Salary: £21,269 – £27,514 pa FTE (actual salary £14,031 – £19,445 pa)
Location: Based at Mere Green School, Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5BL
Hours: 30 hours per week, term time only
Start Date: As soon as possible
What you will need to succeed
- To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
- Be committed to keeping our students safe
- Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with students, staff, parents and carers
- The ability to work in a face paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
- Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training and progression opportunities across our schools
- A competitive salary
- Competitive pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme)
- 3 paid Professional Development Days
What you need to do now
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Caroline Dempsey, Office Manager email@example.com
Completed applications should include an application form and a letter of application no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining ‘what skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the role’.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9:00am, Wednesday 6th July 2022
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation https://atlp.org.uk/files/2022/01/ATLP-Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Sept-2021-FINAL.pdf