|Start Date:||January 2022||Contract Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Leadership Pay Scale L10 – L14||Closing Date:||9.00 am Monday 1st November 2021|
Full time / Permanent
To commence 1st January 2022
L10 – L14
Hill West Primary School is looking to recruit an inspirational, passionate, and highly skilled leader to support the school on its continuous improvement journey and through an exciting phase of rebuild / refurbishment.
We are passionate about providing an outstanding education for all, ensuring that children are nurtured and encouraged to be their absolute best. Hill West Primary School is firmly rooted in the heart of our community, providing education to a diverse cohort.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about the development of people and is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence for every child, regardless of their background. The successful candidate will provide strategic leadership across the whole school, and will work to ensure that outcomes are outstanding and that the teaching profile reflects this.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner and has a proven track record of school improvement and raising attainment, which spans across every curriculum area.
- Has a critical understanding of learning, teaching and school improvement, and using this to successfully develop others
- Has an up to date understanding of curriculum design and innovation and be able to lead further developments that will personalise learning for all pupils
- Has a successful track record in school leadership, with an excellent track record of leading on whole school developments and new initiatives
- Demonstrates high expectations of pupil achievement, behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Can inspire, motivate and lead others
- Is research driven to support own and others professional development
- Is an innovative, independent strategic thinker with vision and fresh ideas
- Enjoys working in partnership with parents, Governors and the local community
We can offer:
- An excellent range of professional learning opportunities within the school and within the ATLP
- Committed, welcoming and supportive staff
- Friendly, hardworking pupils who love learning
- Excellent coaching development and leadership support
- A supportive Governing Body who are passionate about the school and the local community
Closing date: 9:00am, Monday 1st November 2021
Date of Interview: tbc
Please submit a letter of application of no more than two sides of A4 paper, detailing your skills, qualities, work experience and suitability to the role. Letters of application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We continue to adhere to the government’s advice and guidance for education settings, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place to allow for safe working practices.
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation https://atlp.org.uk/files/2021/03/ATLP-Overall-Safeguarding-Policy-2020-FINAL-3.pdf