|Start Date:||As soon as possible||Contract Type:||Part time, casual|
|Salary:||£9.79 per hour, plus holiday pay (£1.18 per hour worked)||Closing Date:||9.00 am Thursday 30th June 2022|
Casual contract – part time hours during exam period
Required as soon as possible
An opportunity has arisen for Exam Invigilators to join our team within our Multi Academy Trust, to assist with the supervision of students during GCSE, A Level and internal examinations throughout the year.
The successful candidates will:
- Have high expectations of students regarding achievement and behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with all staff and students
- Have the ability to provide oral instructions to large groups of students in a clear and precise manner
- Be vigilant and assertive during examinations
- Have an enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach
Full training will be provided.
Salary: £9.79 per hour, plus holiday pay (£1.18 per hour worked)
Location: The role will be based at Arthur Terry School, Kittoe Road, Sutton Coldfield B74 4RZ
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
What you will need to succeed
- To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
- Be committed to keeping our students safe
- Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with students, staff, parents and carers
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you need to do now
Download further information and an application form here.
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Miss Kan Mir, email@example.com
Completed applications should include an application form and a letter of application no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining ‘what skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the role’.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am, Thursday 30th June 2022
We continue to adhere to the government’s advice and guidance for education settings, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place to allow for safe working practices.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation https://atlp.org.uk/files/2022/01/ATLP-Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Sept-2021-FINAL.pdf