|Start Date:||As soon as possible||Contract Type:||10 hours per week, term time only, Permanent|
|Salary:||Points 3-8, £18,887 – £20,852 pa) FTE (actual salary £4,449 – £4,912 pa)||Closing Date:||9.00 am Wednesday 6th July 2022|
10 hours per week, 11.30am – 1.30pm, Monday –Friday
Permanent, Term time only inclusive of 5 Inset Days
Required: As soon as possible
A vacancy for two Lunchtime Supervisors has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust.
The role involves:
- Preparing the dining room for lunch time, including setting out tables
- Supervising pupils in the Dining Room during lunch time, on the playground or in the classrooms
- Initiating/setting up games & activities to engage the children
- Sweeping, cleaning and putting tables away and tidying up after lunch
- To collect and return pupils to their classes
Salary: Points 3-8, £18,887 – £20,852 pa) FTE (actual salary £4,449 – £4,912 pa)
Location: The role will be based at Mere Green Primary School, Mere Green Road, Sutton
Coldfield B75 5BL
Hours: 10 hours per week, term time only
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
What you will need to succeed
- To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
- Be committed to keeping our students safe
- Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with students, staff, parents and carers
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
- Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training and progression opportunities across our schools
- A competitive salary
- Competitive pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme)
- 3 paid Professional Development Days
What you need to do now
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Caroline Dempsey, Office Manager email@example.com
Completed applications should include an application form and a letter of application no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining ‘what skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the role’.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9:00am, Wednesday 6th July 2022
Interview Date: To be confirmed
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation https://atlp.org.uk/files/2022/01/ATLP-Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Sept-2021-FINAL.pdf