|Start Date:||September 2022||Contract Type:||37 hours per week, term time only plus one week, Permanent|
|Salary:||£28,226 – £35,336 pro rata per annum (actual salary is £25,234 – £31,590 pa)||Closing Date:||9:00am, Monday 4th July 2022|
|Interview Date:||w/c 11th July 2022|
Required for September 2022
We are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Manager to add capacity to the Human Resources team during this stage in our development and growth.
This is a newly created role so you will have the opportunity through collaboration with the HR Director to shape the role and the recruitment strategy of the Trust. You will be part of the HR centralised function providing support to our schools and central teams.
You will promote and embody the ‘One Trust vision’ ensuring ‘children are at the heart of everything we do’.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of the recruitment lifecycle from creating an advert and job description through to appointing a suitable candidate.
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Have experience of successfully using social media to support recruitment.
- Ensure the Trust complies with all statutory and legal requirements for recruitment and safer recruitment.
Salary: £28,226 – £35,336 pro rata per annum (actual salary is £25,234 – £31,590 pa)
Location: The Trust Central Office is based at The Arthur Terry School, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
Hours: 37 hours per week during school term time, plus one additional week
Start Date: Required for September 2022
What you will need to succeed
- Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of all children through recruiting the very people for our schools and central teams
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships
- The ability to work in a face paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
- Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring, and coaching
- The opportunity to join our team and propel your career to the next level
- A competitive salary
- Competitive pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme)
- Paid Professional Development Days, in addition to 5 training days
What you need to do now
To arrange a discussion about the role, please contact Sandra Martin, HR Director, email@example.com
Completed applications should include an application form and a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 that clarifies how your experience, knowledge, skills, and behaviours align to the criteria in the person specification.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 4th July 2022 at 9:00am
Interviews will take place week commencing 11th July 2022
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation https://atlp.org.uk/files/2022/01/ATLP-Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Sept-2021-FINAL.pdf