|Start Date:||As soon as possible||Contract Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary:||£25,119 – £31,364 FTE (Actual Salary £21,993.03 – £27,460.86 per annum)||Closing Date:||9.00 am Wednesday 13th December 2023|
|Interview Date:||To be confirmed|
Reprographics and Media Technician
Full Time, Permanent Term time only
Required as soon as possible
A vacancy for a Reprographics and Media Technician has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust. The role involves supporting our pro-active administration team to provide and maintain a high-level of administrative function to students, staff and parents.
Salary: £25,119 – £31,364 FTE (Actual Salary £21,993.03 – £27,460.86 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Stockland Green School, Slade Road, Erdington, Birmingham B23 7JH
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
What you will need to succeed
- To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
- To be committed to keeping our students safe
- Be a skilled technician, who is competent using systems
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The passion and commitment to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
- A relevant qualification where applicable.
What you will get in return
- Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring and progression opportunities through apprenticeships and other routes.
- A competitive salary
- An Employee Assistance Programme and employee benefits package
- Competitive pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme)
- Professional Development & Wellbeing Days
What you need to do now
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Geraldine Blackhurst, Office Manager, via telephone 0121 566 4300
Completed applications should include an application form and a covering letter no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining ‘what skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the role’.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CV’s; applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
Closing date: 9.00am, Wednesday 13th December 2023
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation ATLP Safeguarding policy 2023/2024