|Start Date:||11th July 2022||Contract Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary:||MPS||Closing Date:||9.00 am Monday 23rd May 2022|
|Interview Date:||Thursday 26th May 2022|
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing six secondary schools, 13 primary schools, a Teaching School Hub, and School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider. Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, North Warwickshire and Coventry.
Full Time, Permanent
Required for 11th July 2022
We are delighted to be able to advertise for an Early Career Teacher at Coton Green School. This is an excellent opportunity for a trainee teacher to join the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership.
We are committed to supporting Early Career Teachers with high-quality professional development.
Salary: Main Pay Spine (£25,714 – £36,961)
Location: The role will be based at Coton Green Primary School, Kipling Rise, Tamworth, B79 8LX
Start Date: Required for 11th July 2022
What you will need to succeed
- To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
- To be committed to keeping our students safe
- Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people with the natural ability to inspire and motivate
What you will get in return
- Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring and progression opportunities across our schools and Teaching School Hub
- Paid induction programme that commences in July, so you will receive salary throughout the summer holidays. Pay for July and August will be on the unqualified teacher rate
- The opportunity to join our team of leading education experts and propel your career to the next level
- A competitive salary
- Competitive pension scheme (Teachers’ Pension Scheme)
- 3 paid Professional Development Days in addition to 5 training days
What you need to do now
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact the school as detailed above.
For an application pack please visit our website: https://atlp.org.uk/vacancies
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Mr Richard Osborne (Headteacher) email@example.com
Your application should be accompanied for a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining ‘what skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the role’.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 09.30am
Interview date: Thursday 26th May 2022
We continue to adhere to the government’s advice and guidance for education settings, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place to allow for safe working practices.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation https://atlp.org.uk/files/2022/01/ATLP-Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Sept-2021-FINAL.pdf