|Start Date:||1st September 2022||Contract Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary:||MPS/UPS||Closing Date:||12.00pm midday, Tuesday 24th May 2022|
A vacancy for a Teacher of Design and Technology has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and outstanding practitioner to join the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership and work in one of our schools. Applicants need to be willing to teach across different aspects of technology, with a focus on Product Design, to include using and teaching students CAD/CAM.
Salary: MPS / UPS
Location: The role will be based at Arthur Terry School, Kittoe Road, Sutton Coldfield
Start Date: Required for 1st September 2022
What you will need to succeed
- To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
- To be committed to keeping our students safe
- Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people with the natural ability to inspire and motivate
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The passion and commitment to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
- Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring and progression opportunities across our schools and Teaching School Hub
- The opportunity to join our team of leading education experts and propel your career to the next level
- A competitive salary
- Competitive pension scheme (Teachers Pension Scheme)
- Three Professional Development Days
What you need to do now
For an application pack please visit our website: https://atlp.org.uk/vacancies/
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Ros Geillis, email@example.com
Completed applications should include an application form and a supporting statement no more than two sides of A4.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CV’s; applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
Closing date: 12.00pm midday, Tuesday 24th May 2022
We continue to adhere to the government’s advice and guidance for education settings, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place to allow for safe working practices.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation https://atlp.org.uk/files/2022/01/ATLP-Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Sept-2021-FINAL.pdf